Pool Cleaning Services
A Spring Cleaning is a one-time, deep cleaning, generally scheduled at least 48 hours after the pool opening.
- Vacuuming of pool floor
- Skimming of water surface
- Brushing scum line and walls
- Emptying baskets
- Checking the water chemistry
Chemicals needed are added and invoiced separately from the initial cost of the service.
Please keep in mind, it is the responsibility of the homeowner to ensure that the water is clear and the bottom of the deep-end/main-drain is visible before our technicians arrive for this service. Technicians are not permitted to use vacuuming equipment without optimum visibility.
Disclosure: Due to the water being stirred up during a spring cleaning, some water borne particles may settle on the pool floor or in the liner seams after our technicians leave the job site. Most often the circulation from the filter will dissipate these particles. If settling is excessive due to the amount of debris initially found in the pool, another spring cleaning may be needed.
Suggestions to help speed up the water clarity process:
- The chemicals that we add at the opening are only meant to jump-start the process. If your pool does not begin to clear up within 48 hours of opening, your pool may need additional chemicals.
- Running the filter at least 12 hours on and 12 hours off for the first few weeks is highly recommended. For the first 48 hours, run as often as possible!
- Cartridge Filters will need at least one cleaning in the beginning of the season and DE or Sand Filters will need to be backwashed often right after opening, depending on pressure gauge readings.
Tired of making numerous trips to smelly pool stores? Feeling like you can hardly keep up with balancing chemicals? Leaving for vacation and need the pool swim-ready when you return?
We have a maintenance program to suit your needs. A certified technician from NJ Pool Guys will be on-site every visit to ensure your pool’s filtration system is properly working at top performance and your water’s chemistry is perfectly balanced for a most enjoyable swimming experience. NJ Pool Guys will be committed to making this summer your most relaxing in years!
• Pool vacuuming
• Cleaning the water line and stairs
• Emptying baskets
• Backwashing (if needed)
• Water testing and adding chemicals as needed
*Chemicals will be billed off the truck and applied to invoice unless otherwise noted on the account by the office staff.
Please note: NJ Pool Guys no longer offers bi-weekly maintenance programs.
For details, call NJ Pool Guys at (732) 927-1206
Chemical Sales & Testing
Do not be fooled by big box stores and their low prices: with low prices comes low quality chemicals. Low quality meaning less active ingredient and chemicals with less strength.
Our name brand chemicals meet and exceed industry standards. We always give you the best price!